Professional legal services are crucial at the inception of a business venture and trusted counsel should be available at all times. The advice and expertise of our legal team may mean the difference between success and failure.
We work closely with clients to provide superior business law representation in several areas of practice, as well as serve many of our clients as outside “general counsel” on a wide range of other issues. In any scenario, we’re here to make sure you receive the best service possible. These areas of practice include:
- Partnership agreements
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) formation and operating agreements
- Joint ventures
- Memoranda of understanding (MOUs)
- Buy-sell agreements and business succession planning
- Fiduciary duties
- Municipal law
- County, State and Local government law
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Employment law
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating leases
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements and disputes
Whether you have an established and going concern, are starting a business, or need advice regarding a business transaction, our attorneys can provide sound legal advice and representation to your needs. If you think we may be of service, please contact our office for a consultation.